Global property investments
Some of the greatest investment opportunities in property are in the world’s developing markets.
We see dozens of properties every week at Expat Homes. Some of them are great deals!
The tricky part is the best deals everywhere in the world sell fast, so there’s no dilly-dallying if you want to nab one. For that reason, we keep a list of people who are interested in investment opportunities so we can alert them when we find something noteworthy.
Do you have a potential investment property for us to consider?
Maybe you have an opportunity you’d like to share with us. We are always happy to take a look at those.
The types of deals we like the most:
- Distressed situations (either a distressed property or distressed seller) where cash is needed for a quick sale, and the properties are available at a discount from market value.
- Properties with a verifiable rental history (short-term like Airbnb, or long-term tenancies).
- “The ugliest house on the nicest street” where we could do some remodeling work.
- Entire apartment buildings.
The types of deals we typically DON’T like:
- New developments, properties under construction, or properties at the concept stage.
- Individual apartments or condominiums (the two exceptions are those with a strong rental history, or those priced where they enable investors to qualify for residency/citizenship by investment).
- Raw land.
Are you interested in learning about deals when we find them, or do you have a deal you’d like us to consider? Please contact us below.