Excellent three bedrooms/ two bathrooms apartment located in the upscale coveted neighborhood of the Parque das Nações. The location is truly ideal: a stones’ throw from the Tagus River and its wonderful promenade; it offers an unparalleled quality of life.
The apartment is located on floor 2 of the stunning Tower Liz. Its architecture is unique and striking in the landscape. It is composed of three bedrooms (one en-suite 19m2) and (two 14m2 and 10,5m2) and two bathrooms (both with bathtubs, double sinks and towel heaters). All bedrooms have fitted closets.
A circulation area leads to:
– the kitchen (13m2): fully equipped with Siemens appliances, it includes a gas stove, an oven, a microwave, a heat extractor, a refrigerator and all cabinets.
– the living/dining room (25m2)
– a storage room
– extra closet space in the circulation
– security entrance door
– optional office space/reception area at the entrance
The apartment faces south/east therefore is light filled. A 56m2 balcony surrounds the entire apartment and every room including the kitchen have access to it. In addition, the apartment boasts the following:
– luxurious exotic solid jatoba wood flooring
– central vacuum
– central air conditioning/heating system
– a safe
– double glazing and electric blinds
– sloping exterior panels to cut the sun’s rays
Located in the North area of Parque das Nações, next to the tennis, football, skateboard, park, commercial area, private schools and the Vasco da Gama bridge with easy access to the airport, central Lisbon, the south bank of the river.
The apartment is in excellent condition.
Two individual parking spaces included as well as extra storage on parking level.
Two elevators, security entrance to the building.
Condo fees 90 euros/months